domingo, 1 de janeiro de 2012

I want to say thanks for…

  • The wonderful dinner we had last night among friends
  • My messy little house!
  • VACATION!  \o/
  • Illusion. All kinds of it. [Some people may call this dreams, and I can accept that]
  • Marvin Gaye music
  • This wonderful idea [Shine Little Light blog]

It’s not because we have a brand new year. It’s not because people say things this time of the year. It just because I want to do it. Because I saw this and realised that I hardly ever do so. I decided to copy the idea ‘cause commiting to write (and actually writing, of course) is an excellent way to remind myself of the wonders happening around me all the time. Those things we should be thankful for, but most of the times we’re just too busy to notice. I won’t be that busy anymore.

Hope you have a great New Year!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails